on the outside i’m like:
but on the inside i’m like
look at this picture and tell me i shouldn’t be best friends with robert pattinson:
SELENA REJECTING JUSTIN’S KISS
TAYLOR’S ‘YUCK’ FACE
am i the only one that thinks they both went in for a kiss on the cheek but accidentally went on the same side so justin turned his head…I AM TAYLOR
I CANT STOP LAUGHING OH MY GOD
- Everyone at my school's idea of a relationship: Someone asks someone "Will you go out with me?" and the other person says yes. They hug in the hallways, hold hands in the morning before the bell rings, and they kiss at lunch. They say "I love you" after two days. The whole school agrees that they are the cutest couple ever and hopes that they will last.
- My idea of a relationship: You start talking to each other and is in the "talking stage". One person asks you to go a date with them. You guys go a few more dates. You guys are dating. You guys act like a couple. You hug, you hold hands, you kiss. One person asks you to be their boyfriend/girlfriend. You guys are now officially a couple. You're in one of those relationships where you don't announce it to the whole world but you won't deny it if someone asked. You guys are comfortable around each other, you hang out outside of school. You say "I love you" when the time is right and when you actually mean it. You have a threeway with Satan. You agree that all other mortals are no better than the mud caked to your collective shoes and sacrifice the whole of your school to the Dark Lord as per his request mid-coitus. You rule the charred and ruined remains of your homeland with an iron fist. Together <3
how many “friend-zoned” guys does it take to change a light bulb? None they’ll just compliment it and get pissed when it won’t screw.
this is the best joke ever
- Cashier guy: ok that will be 1.39
- Me: uh can I get a bag too please?
- Cashier guy: *gives me a weird look but hands me a small bag*
- Me: thank you I think people might look at me funny if they see me walking around the mall with animal crackers you know
- Cashier guy: what just be like "YEH I LIKE ANIMAL CRACKERS AND WHAT"
- Cashier guy (as I'm leaving): DON'T LET THE HATERS BRING YOU DOWN YOU EAT THOSE ANIMAL CRACKERS GIRL
Every time Owen gets hurt, Nikita always ends up as his nurse. “Have you noticed that I end up your nurse a lot?”